There are several steps to ensure that your project goes smoothly without any issues or hiccups. We find the more we plan, the better things turn out.
- Choosing the material – it is important to keep in mind what applications you’ll be using your new solid surface. Quartz and Acylics have a higher durability, but don’t match some of the aesthetics of natural stone such as marble or granite. These natural stones, however, require maintenance such as sealing on an on-going basis.
- Location – although we have fabricated in almost every room in the house, choosing your countertop should be aligned with traffic and overall use.
- Measuring – usually you have and idea of space. We can give you an idea based on plans, if the room isn’t already built. Cabinets usually are installed first, and once complete, we can specifically measure and template out for your finished countertops.
- Fabrication – we go away and make everything nice. Sinks (both drop-in and undermount, faucet holes, etc are taken into consideration.
- Installations – small adjustments are made as needed. Generally, though, the fit it pretty much perfect.